Maintenance Reports are reports that help keep our data accurate. Each month we will post reports for items or patrons. We will ask that you check the reports for accuracy and/or address any issues we have encountered.
Examples of Maintenance Reports you will see through out the year:
- Patron Code/Statistical Code Errors – patrons without Shared System statistical codes or mismatched codes.
- Patron Data errors – incorrect format for barcodes, email, and phone numbers
- In-Transit/Transferred for 14+ days
- Damaged Status for 30+ days
- Local Missing for 30+ days